Seeking out style and culture at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
That is the most stylist horticulture major I've ever seen in my life. And I live in Oregon, so I've seen a lot of them.
awww i love that jacket! so adorable. cool blog :)
The boots are very nice.
I like how she did the buttons on her coat. It's all in the details... Or maybe I'm just fly like that. And by "fly" I mean obsessive compulsive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the most stylist horticulture major I've ever seen in my life. And I live in Oregon, so I've seen a lot of them.
awww i love that jacket! so adorable. cool blog :)
The boots are very nice.
I like how she did the buttons on her coat. It's all in the details... Or maybe I'm just fly like that. And by "fly" I mean obsessive compulsive.
Post a Comment