I love the spontaneity of it, and even if it isn't, it has that feel!
That note at the top is pretty funny, purely because its offensive and pretty amazing that people would actually write something as stupid as it, but I love the fact you still took the photo.
as for woody..don't even get me started!
I think I'm just in a good friday evening mood, lol.
I know who's car that is. I have this friend, who got me my crappy job I have now, we went to highschool together. Well, we were leaving work the other day, and I saw him get into his car, and I was like "hey that's woody allen, I've seen that before." So HA!
4 comments:
woooooow
i like that gas tank stencil. that is cool ...
this blog continues to make me smile!
I love the spontaneity of it, and even if it isn't, it has that feel!
That note at the top is pretty funny, purely because its offensive and pretty amazing that people would actually write something as stupid as it, but I love the fact you still took the photo.
as for woody..don't even get me started!
I think I'm just in a good friday evening mood, lol.
S xx
It is frightening that people write garbage like that.
Nice stencil on the car...
I know who's car that is. I have this friend, who got me my crappy job I have now, we went to highschool together. Well, we were leaving work the other day, and I saw him get into his car, and I was like "hey that's woody allen, I've seen that before." So HA!
Post a Comment