Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Eve pictures!

Tom and I hung out with some dear friends for New Years Eve, it was it was great fun. Here is Tom in the jacket from his vintage Polo suit. Very dashing.


I haven't once posted a picture of myself on this blog, so here are nine of them. Goofy ones.


Plus this one... My favorite!

13 comments:

Carissa Duhamel said...

Tres adorable, hope you both had a happy New Year's!

molly said...

hahaha nice pictures!

yes prince lyrics are always amazing...i should do a whole post on great prince lyrics

Anonymous said...

Happy New year. You guys are the cutest.

Panda Head said...

thank you thank you! haha i like yours too - i check it often from your facehunter comments! happy 2007!

molly said...

Don't even get me started on the Jacksons...


I agree bands like Led Zeppelin are great names, but I was trying to go a bit more obscure. Though interesting you mentioned the Velvets, I had had them originally.

Anonymous said...

Hi! jejeeje, funy and original.
Happy New Year!

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid. Spain
www.begomadrid.blogspot.com

molly said...

yesss i got bruce covered in my new post.

Maddy said...

How very adorable. Happy 2007!

Marie-Kristine said...

haha! u actually look like an alice i have to say.

T said...

lol :)

molly said...

hmmm, fraid ill have to disagree on the jack black thing.

im not superattracted.

Ella Gregory said...

aw cute pics.

molly said...

where have you been?


get to posting!