skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cult.UNL
Seeking out style and culture at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Paige, biosystems engineering major
So
creative and fun.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Great outfit!
2:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Alice
I'm a contributor at This Recording http://thisrecording.com/today/tag/alice-bolin
View my complete profile
UNL/Lincoln
Acid Free Lincoln
UNL
The Daily Nebraskan
The Ross Theater
A few street style blogs
The Commodified
Face Hunter
Just Glitter Lust...
Manila Style
Pike/Pine
pose and click
Prada And Meatballs
The Sartorialist
street fancy
STYLE SCOUT
Some other good blogs
ashcan rantings
Daddy Likey
Discotheque Confusion
Do This Don't
fashion binge
Fashion.Verbatim.
The Fray
in the stores
La Femme
Truly, the aberrant.
The Vehement Lovely
Blog Archive
►
2007
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(36)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(28)
Tom, 9th grader
Mary, chair of technical services, Love Library
Some random sights
Julie, international studies major
Johanna, art history major
Some cool bikes I've seen
Justin, English major
Signs
"Room With A View" exhibit, Union
Sarai, English major
Girl getting coffee at the Union
Amanda, English major
Bonus: pics of firefighters on top of the Ross
Guy I saw outside Avery Hall
Breanne, French major
Mina, history major
I Heart Alpacas!
Barbara, senior vice chancellor for academic affairs
Kaitlin, art major
Kari, Environmental Sciences Major
Aftyn, Business Major
Jasmin, Psychology Major
Girl I saw near Teachers' College
Hayley, philosophy major
Eric, history major
Ashley, classics major
Paige, biosystems engineering major
Becky, French and English major
1 comment:
Great outfit!
Post a Comment