Interesting. Sorry to disillusion some of you out there, but indeed, I am straight. Thank you all for the attention, although I'm not sure I deserve it.
I am a Styleblog virgin but a Facebook whore. Look me up if you like (Nique Moore).
"Even fasion goes out of fashion, but style never dies."
8 comments:
cool shades!
very.cool.shot.
impeccable style.
he looks simply marvelous.
handsome! didn't you speak with him??!
wow, thick rimmed glasses do it for me anyday!
S xx
Interesting. Sorry to disillusion some of you out there, but indeed, I am straight. Thank you all for the attention, although I'm not sure I deserve it.
I am a Styleblog virgin but a Facebook whore. Look me up if you like (Nique Moore).
"Even fasion goes out of fashion, but style never dies."
I apologize to Nicholas for mistaking his european sense of style for gayness, but I definitely didn't mean it as an insult!
Post a Comment